Brit Limited (LON: 32OW) has released its Annual Financial Report for the year ended 31 December 2019.
- The Gross written premiums of the company increased by 2.4 per cent (3.4 per cent at constant FX rates) to US$2,293.5 million as compared to US$2,239.1 million in 2018.
- The company’s profit on ordinary activities before the impact of FX and tax was of US$183.0 million as against the loss of US$181.2 million in 2018:
- Profit after tax for the year was reported at US$179.9 million as compared to a loss of US$166.5 million in 2018.
- The Adjusted net tangible assets of the company were of US$1,150.4 million as compared to US$992.9 million in 2018.
- On 14th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:14 AM, 32OW shares were trading at GBX 102.75, unchanged against the previous day closing price.