Dalata Hotel Group Plc (LON: DAL) has signed a new lease agreement.
- The agreement signed by the company is for the lease of a new 4-star Maldron hotel to be built nearby the Croke Park Stadium in central Dublin.
- The company will operate the hotel on a 35-year Operating Lease, and the lease will be subject to five-year rent reviews linked to the CPI (Consumer Price Index).
- The hotel will enjoy excellent connectivity to the air, road and rail network and will also benefit from its proximity to Dublin’s city centre and various other prominent locations.
- The hotel apart from around 200 bedrooms and bar and restaurant facilities, will also have a business centre with 6 meeting rooms.
- On 13th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, DAL shares were trading at GBX 387.25, unchanged against the previous day closing price.