Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft (LON: 0RLW) has released its results for the financial year 2019.
- The bank’s revenues improved because of healthy client business at €8.64 billion, as compared to €8.57 billion in 2018.
- The bank achieved the cost target with costs reducing to €6.77 billion as compared to €6.88 billion in 2018.
- The Net profit of the bank which also includes the first restructuring expense of €101 million for personnel reduction and higher tax rate, stood at €644 million as compared to €862 million in 2018.
- Bank’s Common Equity Tier 1 ratio increased by 50 bps (basis points) to 13.4 per cent in 2019 as compared to 12.9 per cent in 2018.
- On 13th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:01 AM, 0RLW shares were trading at EUR 5.90, down by 0.009 points or 0.25% against the previous day closing price.