Home Flash News AorTech International Plc updates about strong cash position of H1FY20
- AorTech International Plc (AOR) has come up with an update for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company had a strong cash position which stood at £2.3 million as at 30 September 2019 as compared to £2.4 million as of 31 March 2019.
- The company has managed the cash prudently, and the net cash burn over the six months to September 2019 was only £100,000.
- Planning of heart valve manufacturing was well advanced and there were major improvements in heart valve design.
- On 11th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:11 AM, AOR shares were trading at GBX 55.50, up by 1.00 points or 1.83% against the previous day closing price.