Home Flash News Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) Plc reports 6% rise in group revenue...
- Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) Plc (EOG) has announced its final results for the 12-month period ended 31 July 2019.
- There was an increase of 6 per cent in the group revenue to £1.7 million as compared to £1.6 million in 2018.
- Company’s pre-tax loss reduced to £0.7 million as compared to a loss of £2.3 million in the previous year.
- Net cash balance as at 31 July 2019 improved to £2.9 million as compared to £1.8 million as of 31 July 2018.
- On 10th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, EOG shares were trading at GBX 2.00, flat against the previous day closing price.