Home Flash News Vertu Motors Plc reports 5.6% improvement in H1FY20 revenue
- Vertu Motors Plc (VTU) has come up with its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 31 August 2019.
- The company reported a growth of 5.6 per cent in its total revenues to £1.6 billion, on a like-for-like basis the growth was of 2.3 per cent.
- The operating profit improved to £20.3 million in the reported period from £18.6 million in the H1FY19.
- The adjusted profit before tax of the company was lower at £17.1 million as compared to £18.1 million reported in H1 FY19.
- On 9th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:07 AM, VTU shares were trading at GBX 32.55, up by 0.48 points or 2.23% against the previous day closing price.