Home Flash News Robert Walters Plc Net Fee Income Improves By 2% in Q3 2019
- Robert Walters Plc (RWA) has come up with the trading update for the third quarter ended 30 September 2019.
- The Group net fee income was up 2 per cent (constant currency) to £105.6 million as compared to £101.2 million in Q3 2018.
- Now, 76 per cent of the Group’s net fee income is derived from overseas businesses as compared to 72 per cent in the same period of 2018.
- The company is now expecting full-year profit before tax to be in line with the prior year.
- On 8th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:40 PM, RWA shares were trading at GBX 463.00, down by 27.00 points or 5.51 per cent against the previous day closing price.