Home Flash News SRT Marine Systems Plc Revenues During The H1 FY20 Increased Year On...
- SRT Marine Systems Plc (SRT) has come up with a trading update for the six months ended 30th September 2019.
- The company’s revenues during the first half increased year on year by 10 per cent to £3.5 million from £3.2 million for the same period last year.
- The company was having £1.7 million of cash as at 30th September 2019 and received all expected cash payments in respect of its systems business.
- The company is having some major new product launches and marketing updates scheduled for November and expects to see the transceivers business continue to grow in the second half.
- On 4th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, SRT shares were trading at GBX 39.90, down by 1.35 points or 3.27% against the previous day closing price.