Home Flash News Witan Pacific Investment Trust Plc reports 8% rise in NAV for the...
- Witan Pacific Investment Trust Plc (WPC) has announced its half-year report for the six months ended 31 July 2019.
- The company’s Net asset value (NAV) per share as at 31 July 2019 was up by 8 per cent to 380.86p as compared to 352.54p as at 31 January 2019.
- Share price as at 31 July 2019 was up by 12.2 per cent to 340.00p as compared to 303.00p as of 31 January 2019.
- Revenue per share of the company declined by 10.6 per cent to 4.21p as at 31 July 2019 as compared to 4.71p as at 31 July 2018.
- On 3rd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, WPC shares were trading at GBX 336.50, flat against the previous day closing price.