Home Flash News Thruvision Group Plc Revenue Improves By 50% in H1FY20
- Thruvision Group Plc (THRU) has come up with an update on trading for the first half of the Group’s financial year ended 30 September 2019.
- The group’s revenues improved by 50 per cent to £4.8 million as compared to £3.2 million in H1 FY19.
- Company’s cash at 30 September 2019 remained healthy at £8.7 million as compared to £9.4 million as of 31 March 2019.
- During the reported period, the company got its seventh and eighth customers, Macau Customs and US Customs and Border Protection respectively.
- On 3rd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:22 PM, THRU shares were trading at GBX 27.60, up by 0.60 points or 2.22 per cent against the previous day closing price.