Home Flash News ScS Group Plc Reports Rise Of £5.8 Million In Gross Sales For...
- ScS Group Plc (SCS) has announced the preliminary results for the 52 weeks ended 27 July 2019.
- Company’s gross sales improved by £5.8 million to £333.3 million as compared to £327.5 million of FY18.
- The Underlying operating profit from continuing operations increased by 4.6 per cent to £14.3million as compared to £13.7 million in FY18.
- The company reported an increase of 13.1 per cent in the underlying earnings per share of 30.3p as compared to 26.8p in FY18.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:11 AM, SCS shares were trading at GBX 220.00, down by 17.00 points or 7.17% against the previous day closing price.