Home Flash News Revolution Bars Group Plc Reports 6.7% Rise In FY19 Sales
- Revolution Bars Group Plc (RBG) has reported its preliminary results for the 52 weeks ended 29 June 2019.
- The company reported an increase of 6.7 per cent in sales to £151.4 million as compared to £141.9 million in FY18.
- The Group’s profit before tax (adjusted) declined to £3.0 million as against £8.0 million in FY18.
- Net cash flow from operating activities stood at £10.6 million as compared to £10.2 million in the previous financial year.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:14 PM, RBG shares were trading at GBX 70.00, up by 0.20 points or 0.29 per cent against the previous day closing price.