Home Flash News Next Fifteen Communications Group Plc Reports 11% Rise In Net Adjusted Revenue...
- Next Fifteen Communications Group Plc (NFC) has announced its interim results for the six months ended 31 July 2019.
- Company’s net adjusted revenue for the H1 FY20 was up by 11 per cent to £118.7 million, as compared to £106.8 million for the six months ended 31 July 2018.
- The adjusted operating profit after interest on financial lease liabilities increased by 14 per cent to £17.5 million as compared to £15.4 million in H1 FY19.
- The company also announced the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Creston Plc US Holdings Inc and its subsidiary, Health Unlimited LLC from Creston Overseas Holdings Limited.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:10 AM, NFC shares were trading at GBX 480.00, down by 20.00 points or 4.0% against the previous day closing price.