Home Flash News Menzies (John) Plc Announces Several Contracts Wins And Renewals
- Menzies (John) Plc (MNZS) has announced several contracts wins and renewals across its UK operations.
- In Glasgow, the company has entered into a 3-year contract with Lufthansa and has bagged a new 5-year periodic contract with United Airlines.
- In Edinburgh, the company has been selected Edelweiss Air, a Swiss leisure airline as its ground handler of choice at Edinburgh Airport.
- In London Gatwick, Wizz Air has renewed its contract for a three-year term, while Tap Air Portugal, has renewed its ground handling contract for three years at Heathrow.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:13 PM, MNZS shares were trading at GBX 403.50, down by 0.50 points or 0.12 per cent against the previous day closing price.