Home Flash News GAN Plc’s YoY Gross Operator Revenue Surges By 202.7% In Q3 2019
- GAN Plc (GAN) released quarterly key performance gauges for the third quarter of 2019.
- The company’s Gross Operator Revenue surged by 202.7 per cent year-over-year and 47.3 per cent quarter-over-quarter to $80.9 million.
- Active Player-Days of the company stood at 5.4 million, up by 59 per cent year-over-year and was higher by 13.5 per cent quarter over quarter.
- The ARPDAU (Average Revenue Per Daily Active User) in Q3 2019 stood at $14.97 as compared to $7.85 in Q3 2018.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:11 PM, GAN shares were trading at GBX 79.50, up by 5.50 points or 7.43 per cent against the previous day closing price.