Home Flash News W Resources Plc Reports Revenue From The Continuing Operations of €293k In...
- W Resources Plc (WRES) has announced its results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
- The company from the continuing operations reported revenue of €293k as compared to revenue of € 219k for the year to 31 December 2018 period.
- The company’s operating loss reduced to €561k as compared to €723k for the period six months to 30 June 2018.
- The company during the reported period secured a €3 million loan facility with Caja Rural de Extremadura. From the loan facility, the company will provide an advance of funding against the €5.3 million grant awarded by the Junta de Extremadura Government.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:08 PM, WRES shares were trading at GBX 0.3613, down by 0.019 points or 4.92 per cent against the previous day closing price.