Home Flash News Goldplat Plc Reports A Loss Of £501,000 In Its Preliminary Results For...
- Goldplat Plc (GDP) has announced its preliminary results for the year to 30 June 2019.
- The group reported a loss of £501,000 as compared to a profit of £2,509,000 in the FY18.
- The company’s recovery operations, however, produced a reportable segment profit before tax of £1,581,000 as compared to £3,769,000 in FY18.
- The Mining and exploration segment produced a reportable segment loss before tax of £1,934,000 as compared to a loss of £897,000 in FY18.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:24 PM, GDP shares were trading at GBX 3.40, down by 0.40 points or 10.53 per cent against the previous day closing price.