Home Flash News G3 Exploration Limited H1FY19 Revenue Declines To US$11.0 Million
- G3 Exploration Limited (G3E) has announced its results for the six-month period ended 30 June 2019.
- The revenue of the company declined to US$11.0 million as compared to US$13.7 million in H1 2018.
- The EBIDTA of Green Dragon Gas (GDG) at a constant 65% margin stood at US$7.2 million as compared to US$8.7 million in the same period of FY18.
- Due to interest charges, the company reported a net loss of US$7.0 million, as compared to a net loss of US$6.3 million in the H1 FY18.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:21 PM, G3E shares were trading at GBX 29.60, down by 2.20 points or 6.92 per cent against the previous day closing price.