Matomy Media Group Ltd To Sell Lits Shares In Team Internet AG

Matomy Media Group Ltd (LSE: MTMY), with regard to several non-binding offers to sell its 90% shares in Team Internet AG, has decided to proceed in facilitating due diligence and negotiating with a potential purchaser to Rainmaker Investments GmbH, which owns the remaining 10% shares in Team Internet AG. Rainmaker Investments GmbH and Matomy Media Group Ltd have already executed a non-binding letter of intent on September 3, 2019 in this regard.

On 9th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:03 AM, MTMY shares were trading at GBX 3.37, down by 0.38 points or 10.13% against the previous day closing price.

Facebook Comments